The results for the Innovators Award, established by aerospace giant Lockheed Martin Corporation in association with Indian industry body Federation of Indian Industry and Commerce and IC Squared Institute at the University of Texas, has been announced.
A total of 14 Indian innovators have been recognized for the award which was organized under a initiative called ''India Innovation Growth Programme.''
The programme is intended to help Indian innovators take their technologies into the US and European markets.
The top 14:
1. Natesh Babu of Techweb Technologies, Bangalore
2. Amarnath Bhat of Oriental Software, Bangalore
3. R.Gopalan of Composites Technology Park, Bangalore
4. Mahendra Pratap of Integra Microsystems, Bangalore
5. Janak Seth of Century Pharmaceuticals, Vadodara,
6. TR Rao, Mumbai
7. Meera Goel of Som Extracts, Ghaziabad.
1. W. Amarnath, Chennai,
2. Mohan Kandaswamy of Oriental Aquamarine Biotech India, Coimbatore,
3. Ashwin Bhambri, New Delhi,
4. Joydeb Roy Chowdhury of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Durgapur-based Centre for Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,
5. Basant Kumar Gupta, Mumbai,
6. Vinod Kalande, Akola
7. Nimish Sharma of Aurora Integrated Systems, Kanpur