Union finance minister Pranab Mukherjee while presenting the Union Budget 2012-13 in the Lok Sabha today said that government proposes to take forward the process of financial sector legislative reforms.
Announcing this during his Budget speech, the Mukherjee said that the following bills will be moved in the current Budget session of the Parliament.
- The Micro Finance Institutions (Development and Regulation) Bill, 2012.
- The National Housing Bank (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- The small Industries Development Bank of India (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- Regional Rural Banks (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- Indian Stamp (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- Public Debt Management Agency of India Bill, 2012.